Cameron Plumbing and Heating Company
71 years in business130 Marlborough St
Portland, CT 06480-4804
- (860) 342-4575
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/20/2000
Business Started: 01/01/1946
Business Incorporated: 04/05/2013 in CT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Derek Cameron Drajewicz, Owner
- Mr. Bob Drajewicz, Office Manager
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbers - Commercial
- Plumbing - Renovation & Repair
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Sewer Inspection
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- Cameron Plumbing & Heating Mechanical Contractors LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Cameron Plumbing and Heating Company offers plumbing and heating services to residential and commercial clients.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.