CertaPro Painters Fairfield, Ct
11 years in business1771 Post Rd E Ste 342
Westport, CT 06880-5606
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ryan Kilmartin, Manager of Production & Administration
- Mr. Ed Villamana, President
- Painting Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Industrial Painting
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Spray On Siding
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Roof Cleaning & Stain Removal
- NAICS: Painting and Wall Covering Contractors
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Ceiling Removal
- Pressure Washing
- Pressure Washers
- Tile & Marble
- Wall & Ceiling Texturing
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Tile Restoration
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Custom Tile Painting
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
Alternate Business Names
- CertaPro Painters of Fairfield
- CertaPro of Fairfield
- CertaPro Connecticut
- CertaPro Fairfield County
- CertaPro Westport
- CertaPro Fairfield
- CertaPro Weston
- CertaPro Easton
- CertaPro Bridgeport
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Checks, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, 12 Month Financing Available
CertaPro Painters of Fairfield, CT offers specializes in residential and commercial interior and exterior painting. The business services include but are not limited to carpentry, deck staining, pressure washing, stucco and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.