K & H Construction, LLC
12 years in business
25 Roode Rd
Plainfield, CT 06374-2029
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Joseph Sangermano, Owner Operator
- Principal: Mr. Joseph Sangermano, Owner Operator
- Excavating Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Building Contractors
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Demolition Contractors
- Drainage Contractors
- Trenching Contractors
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements
- Land Clearing & Leveling
- Septic Tanks & Systems Contractors & Dealers
- Sewer Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Paving Stones
- Stone - Cast
- Fireplace Equipment - Retail
- Water Gardens Fountains & Ponds
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Lawn Mowers
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Stoves - Wood, Coal
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Lawn & Garden Pond Dealers & Supplies
- Construction Management
- Lawn Mowers - Sharpen & Repair
- Septic Tanks & Systems Cleaning
- Excavating Equipment
- Sand & Gravel
- Snow Removal Equipment
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Stone - Crushed
- Stone - Natural
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Small Engine Repair
- Construction Supplies
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
K & H Construction, LLC offers excavating and landscaping services, specializing in septic tanks and systems, as well as foundations, drainage, and land clearing.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.