Seamen's Moving & Delivery of Connecticut, Inc.
17 years in business3854 Main St
Bridgeport, CT 06606
- (203) 374-7774
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 823-7820
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 11/30/2011
Business Started: 01/01/2000
Business Incorporated: 05/25/2011 in CT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Ronen Zeidman, Owner
- Moving & Storage Company
- House & Building Movers
- Boxes - Corrugated & Fiber
- NAICS: Used Household and Office Goods Moving
- Moving Equipment Rental
- Packaging Service
- Relocation Service
- Business Services - General
- Travel & Moving Services
- Boat Storage
- Freight Traffic Service
- Movers - Office
- Movers - International
- Moving Sales
- Moving Services - Labor & Materials
- Moving Assistance - Packing, Unpacking, Organizing
- Moving Supplies
- Packing & Crating Service
- Recreational Vehicles - Storage
- Storage Units - Household & Commercial
- Storage Units - Portable
- Storage - Liquid & Bulk
- Trailer Storage
- Boxes - Wooden
- Packaging Materials
- Mr. Ronen Zeidman, Owner, also owns Seamen's Moving, in New York, and Seamen's Moving Inc., in New Jersey. The Better Business Bureau serving Metropolitan New York, Inc. maintains a separate business review, which can be accessed on bbb.org or by ca...
- Mr. Ronen Zeidman, Owner, also owns Seamen's Moving, in New York, and Seamen's Moving Inc., in New Jersey. The Better Business Bureau serving Metropolitan New York, Inc. maintains a separate business review, which can be accessed on bbb.org or by calling 212-533-6200. The Better Business Bureau of New Jersey, Inc. also maintains a separate business review, which can be accessed on bbb.org or by calling 609-588-0808.
Service AreaFAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT, HARTFORD COUNTY, CT, KINGS COUNTY, NY, NASSAU COUNTY, NY, NEW HAVEN COUNTY, CT, NEW YORK COUNTY, NY, ORANGE COUNTY, NY, PUTNAM COUNTY, NY, QUEENS COUNTY, NY, RICHMOND COUNTY, NY, ROCKLAND COUNTY, NY, SUFFOLK COUNTY, NY, WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY
Alternate Business Names
- Seamen's Moving & Delivery of CT
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Seamen's Moving & Delivery of Connecticut Inc. offers moving, storage, and packing services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.