HJ Luciano Masonry
41 years in business..
Norwalk, CT 06851
Additional Phone Numbers
- (203) 838-9366
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Henry Luciano, President
- Ms. Kathleen Luciano, Secretary
- Mr. Henry Luciano, Treasurer
- Mason Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Walkway Design
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Home Repair & Maintenance
- Paving Stones
- NAICS: Construction and Mining (except Oil Well) Machinery and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Fireplace Equipment - Retail
- Snow Removal Service
- Snow Removal Service - Commercial
- Stone Setting
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
Service AreaWestport, Greenwhich, Stamford, New Canaan, Darien, Wilton, Norwalk, Weston, Southport and Fairfield
Alternate Business Names
- HJ Luciano, Inc.
- HJ Luciano, General Contracting & Masonry
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
HJ Luciano, Inc. offers general contracting services, historic restorations, specializing in all types of masonry and custom stone work, as well as the remodeling and renovation of kitchens, bath, porches, and decks.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.