T B W Restorations LLC
8 years in business27 Broadway Avenue Ext
Mystic, CT 06355-2855
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/05/2013
Business Started: 01/15/2009
Business Incorporated: 01/15/2009 in CT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. T. Bryan Wills, Owner
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Property Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Shower Doors & Enclosures
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Egress
- Ceiling Removal
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Property Management
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Tile & Marble
- Soffit & Fascia
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Flat Roof
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.