Alan Dinsmoor Contracting Services
35 years in business429 Long Meadow Rd
Middlebury, CT 06762-3403
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Alan Dinsmoor, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Alan Dinsmoor, Owner
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Plastering Contractors
- Wallpaper Removing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Cabinet Refacing
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Home Theater
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Wall & Ceiling Texturing
- Contractor - Sheetrock
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Financing available and we do accept all major credit cards.
Alan Dinsmoor Contracting Services specializes in general contracting for residential and commercial customers. The business services include but are not limited to custom kitchens and bathrooms, custom cabinetry as well as cabinet refacing and countertops. They also offer basement remodeling, fireplace mantels, raised panel walls, entertainment units, custom trim and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.