Paramount Contractors, LLC
17 years in business
132 Old Highway Rd
Southbury, CT 06488-1991
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Allen J. Schoen, Member
- Miss. Jessica Fairchild, Administrative Manager
- Mr. Allen J. Schoen, Member
- Principal: Miss. Jessica Fairchild, Administrative Manager
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Building Construction Consultants
- Building Contractors
- Construction Estimates
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Floors - Laminate
- Home Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractors - Framing
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Cabinet Refacing
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Custom Framing
- Commercial Blueprint Design
- Construction Management
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Number of Employees: 3
Paramount Contractors, LLC offers home improvement and remodeling services.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.