Mark of All Trades
5 years in business
Windsor, CT 06095-3111
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Mr. Mark Dibella, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Mark Dibella, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Foundation Contractors
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Waterproofing Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Doors - Installation
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Ceiling Removal
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Pressure Washing
- Mold Consulting & Testing
- Wall & Ceiling Texturing
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Interior Trim
Service AreaWindsor and the surrounding area
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Mark of All Trades offers home improvements, specializing in fire and water damage restoration, as well as kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling, and painting.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.