Jonathan Christoff Building & Remodeling
34 years in business69 Leetes Island Rd
Guilford, CT 06437-3027
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Jonathan D. Christoff, Member/Owner
- Principal: Mr. Jonathan D. Christoff, Member/Owner
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Stucco & Exterior Coating Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Doors - Installation
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Windows - Repairing
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Service AreaNew Haven County
Alternate Business Names
- J.C. B & R, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Jonathan Christoff Building & Remodeling. Offers home improvement, remodeling and repairs of all types. Additions, kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, decks, windows and doors. Complete contracting service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.