JA Clairmont & Sons Remodeling
10 years in business76 Jordan Ln
North Windham, CT 06256-1217
Additional Phone Numbers
- (860) 208-2446
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. James A. Clairmont, Co-Owner
- Mr. Jared Clairmont, Co-Owner
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Contractor - Tile Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement Waterproofing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Alternate Business Names
- J.A. Clairmont & Sons Remodeling Company LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
JA Clarmont & Sons Remodeling offers home improvements and remodeling services including kitchens, bathrooms, windows and doors, Siding, patios and decks and sun room and solarium additions.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.