G&R Homes, LLC
9 years in business
40 Walton Dr
West Hartford, CT 06107-1630
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Ron D. Talit, Member Manager
- Mr. Giuliano Cirillo, Member Manager
- Principal: Mr. Ron D. Talit, Member Manager
- Principal: Mr. Giuliano Cirillo, Member Manager
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Floors - Laminate
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Cleaning
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Remodeling Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Property Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - Rolling
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Property Management
- Property Management - Industrial & Commercial
- Windows - Repairing
- Tile & Marble
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
G&R Homes LLC offers construction and remodeling services to residential and commercial clients.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.