Francini Developers LLC
20 years in business35 River Rd
Colchester, CT 06415-2541
Additional Phone Numbers
- (860) 205-3973
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Albert J. Francini Jr., Member
- Mr. Joseph A. Francini, Member
- Principal: Mr. Albert J. Francini Jr., Member
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Design & Build Contractor
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Contractors - Acoustical Ceiling
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Finishing
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Refinishing
- Garage Builders
- Greenhouse Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Cleaning
- Contractors - Gutters
- Painting Contractors
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling - Walk-In Tubs
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Stair Builders
- Doors - Cellar/Basement/Bilco
- Fans - Attic
- Floors - Hardwood
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Windows - Repairing
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Garage Doors & Openers
- Garage Door Repair
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Francini Developers LLC offers General Contracting on New and Existing Homes and Additions, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling,and design and building of Rock Climbing Walls.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.