Builders Unlimited, LLC
14 years in business
Bridgeport, CT 06608-1715
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Darren M. Ebron, Owner
- Principal: Mr. Darren M. Ebron, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Landscape Contractors
- Lawn Maintenance
- Building Construction Consultants
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floors - Laminate
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Property Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Doors - Cellar/Basement/Bilco
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Egress
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Snow Removal Service
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or Registration: This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Builders Unlimited LLC offers Home Improvement Services including Roofing, Siding, Framing, Flooring, Drywall, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling and Deck and Patio Building.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.