American Property Maintenance, LLC
11 years in business554 Boston Post Rd Ste 224
Orange, CT 06477-3341
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Armand Serio, Co-Owner
- Mrs. Antoinette Serio, Co-Owner
- Home Improvements
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape & Yard Clean-Up
- Lawn Maintenance
- Tree Service
- Tree Service - Pruning
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Contractors - General
- Contractor - Remodel & Repair
- Demolition Contractors
- Doors - Repair
- Drainage Contractors
- Garage Builders
- Gutter Cleaning
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Vinyl Decking
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roof Decks
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Remodeling Services
- Disability Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Handyman Services
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Stone - Cast
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - Installation
- Doors - Vinyl
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tool & Utility Sheds
- Windows - Wells & Covers
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Storm Windows & Doors - Repair
- Windows - Repairing
- Hauling & Clean Up Services
- Irrigation Systems - Install/Design
- Snow Removal Service
- Snow Removal Service - Commercial
- Snow Removal Service - Roof
- Junk Removal
- Lawn Installation Service
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
Products & ServicesAmerican Property Maintenance,LLC is licensed and insured in the State of Connecticut to do Home Improvement Contracting and Lawncare.
Service AreaNew Haven County
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We accept checks or cash.
American Property Maintenance LLC offers all aspects of residential and commercial property maintenance, interior and exterior alike. Examples: Building repairs, maintenance schedules, Seasonal: lawn care, snow removal, roof replacements, gutter installations, repairs, cleanings. Home additions, vinyl siding, and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.