Alan Soucy Home Improvement
13 years in businessPO Box 836
Glastonbury, CT 06033-0836
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Alan Soucy, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floors - Laminate
- Garage Builders
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Cleaning
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Patio Design
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
- Deck Cleaning & Sealing
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- Soucy Remodeling LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Alan Soucy Home Improvement specializes in residential and commercial construction and remodeling. The business services include but are not limited to roofing, siding, decks, kitchen and bath remodeling and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.