A Plus Creative Construction LLC
20 years in business86 Whippoorwill Hollow Rd Lot G
N Franklin, CT 06254-1131
Additional Phone Numbers
- (860) 642-1955
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Michael J. Hancin, Owner
- Home Improvements
- Landscape Contractors
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Contractors - General
- Log Cabins, Homes & Buildings
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Builder
- Paving Contractors
- Pipe Thawing
- Roof Structures
- Roofing Contractors
- Roofing Service Consultants
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Roof Cleaning & Stain Removal
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Roofing Equipment & Supplies
- Roofing Materials
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Driveway Installation, Paving & Repair
- Driveway Preparation
- Snow Removal Service - Roof
- Seal Coating
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Alternate Business Names
- Decks R Us
- A+ Creative Construction, LLC
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
A Plus Creative Construction is a full service construction company specializing in all aspects of roofing; from new roofs (commercial & residential), to roof repair & roof cleaning. They also specialize insurance restoration; from fires to floods, burst pipes to ice dams, virtually all aspects of insurance claims & damage restoration. A Plus Creative is also a full service home improvement contractor, with projects such as full bathroom, kitchen, basement remodels & more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.