Bella Casa Verde LLC
Waterbury, CT 06701
Additional Phone Numbers
- (860) 601-0267
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/09/2013
Business Incorporated: 06/05/2012 in CT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. John Papp, Managing Member
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Caulking Contractors
- Chimney Builders & Repair
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Doors - Repair
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floors - Laminate
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements
- Contractor - Insulation
- Mason Contractors
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Siding Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Structures - Gazebos, Arbors, Pergolas
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Handyman Services
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Furniture Designers & Custom Builders
- Paving Stones
- Cabinet Manufacturer
- Cabinet Maker
- Doors - French
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Storm Windows & Doors
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tool & Utility Sheds
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Contractors - Solar Energy
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Contractors - Flooring
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Bella Casa Verde LLC is a Home Improvement Contractor specializing in Environmentally Friendly Building and Remodeling.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.