Green Mechanicals Heating and Cooling LLC
5 years in business37 Highview Ave
Stamford, CT 06907-1621
- (203) 274-7812
Additional Phone Numbers
- (203) 274-7812
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Upul B. Weerakoon, Manager
- Mr. William Gonzalez, Operations
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heating Contractors
- Pipe & Boiler Covering Contractors
- Ventilating Contractors
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Air Pollution Control
- Air Quality Service
- Air Conditioning Equipment - Room Units
- Gas - Propane - Equipment & Supplies
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Energy Management & Conservation Consultant
- Air Sealing
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Air Pollution Measuring Equipment & Service
- Boilers - New & Used
- Boilers - Rental
- Boilers - Supplies & Parts
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Refrigeration Equipment - Commercial - Sales & Service
- Ventilating Equipment
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
Service AreaConnecticut and Westchester County
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Green Mechanicals Heating and Cooling LLC offers the service, maintenance, repair, and installation of all air conditioning, heating and refrigeration systems for residential and commercial locations. 24 hour emergency service available.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.