41 years in business467 Bishop Ave
Bridgeport, CT 06610-3057
- (203) 367-4099
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/20/2000
Business Started: 01/01/1976
Business Incorporated: 12/27/1999 in CT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Stanley Elovecky, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Hydronic Heating
- Radiant Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Air Quality Service
- Water Heaters - Dealers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Electric Heating Elements
- Furnace Sales & Service
Alternate Business Names
- Celco Heating & Air Conditioning
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Celco Inc. offers heating and air conditioning services. Serving Fairfield & New Haven counties since 1976.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.