ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning & Restoration Services
24 years in business
Headquarters69 Shadow Ridge Rd
Stamford, CT 06905-1812
- (914) 998-8267
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Bob Sorensen, Sales and Marketing Manager
- Ms. Mina Disora, V.P. of Sales
- Mr. Michael Vitti, President
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Glass Board - Up Service
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- Fire & Flood Emergency Service
- Blinds - Cleaning
- NAICS: Janitorial Services
- Carpet & Rug Cleaners
- Deodorizing & Disinfecting
- Duct Cleaning
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke & Water Clean Up
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- House Cleaning
- Mold & Mildew Remediation
- Smoke Odor Counteracting Service
- Pressure Washing
- Window Cleaning
- Cleaning Services
- Cleaning Services - Estate
- Crime Scene/Trauma Clean Up
- Post-Construction Clean Up
- Tile & Grout Cleaning
- Upholstery and Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning
Alternate Business Names
- ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning Services
- Superior Cleaning Services, Inc.
- Superior Cleaning and Restoration
ServiceMaster Superior Cleaning offers cleaning services including disaster restoration and construction site clean-up, as well as window, upholstery, and hardwood floor cleaning.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.