Hadden Electrical Services, LLC
10 years in business3580 Main St
Hartford, CT 06120-1121
Additional Phone Numbers
- (860) 212-2852
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Royce Hadden, Member
- Mrs. Tiffany A Hadden, Operations Manager
- Principal: Mr. Royce Hadden, Member
- Principal: Mrs. Tiffany A Hadden, Operations Manager
- Design & Build Contractor
- Electricians - Commercial
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Lighting Consultants
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Circuit Breakers
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Fuses - Electric
- Smoke Detectors & Alarms
- Telecommunication Design
- Energy Conservation Products & Services
- Communication Consultants
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Lightning Protection Equipment
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Wire Harnesses - Electrical
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
Cash, Check, Money order
Refund & Exchange Policy:
1 year warranty on all labor and materials installed
Hadden Electrical Services, LLC specializes in residential, commercial and industrial electrical work. The business services include but are not limited to fire and smoke alarm installation, low voltage installation, power systems, service upgrades and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.