First Line Electric, LLC
18 years in business135 Sebethe Dr Unit 10
Cromwell, CT 06416-1033
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/09/2008
Business Started: 04/01/1999
Business Incorporated: 04/01/1999 in CT
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. William J Sullo, Co-Owner
- Mr. Michael A Nunez, Co-Owner
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Lighting Consultants
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Circuit Breakers
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Switches - Electric
- Fans - Household
- Fans - Attic
- Fans - Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Landscape Lighting
- Appliances - Installation
- Compliance Consulting
- Consultants - Security
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Fire Protection Contractor
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Security Cameras
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Fans - Industrial & Commercial
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
First Line Electric, LLC offers residential, commercial and industrial electrical contracting.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.