Electrical Connection, Inc.
14 years in business36 Holland Dr
Newington, CT 06111-5533
- (860) 667-0241
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 05/04/2005
Business Started: 05/14/2003
Business Incorporated: 05/22/2003 in CT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David King, President
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Lighting Consultants
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Circuit Breakers
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Lighting Equipment - Emergency
- Switches - Electric
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Telecommunication Design
- Landscape Lighting
- Appliances - Installation
- Burglar Alarm Systems - Dealers, Monitoring & Service
- Compliance Consulting
- Consultants - Telecommunication
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Fire Protection Contractor
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Security Control Equipment & System Monitors
- Telecommunication Equipment & Systems Service & Repair
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Television Sys & Equipment - Closed Circuit
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Electrical Connection, Inc. offers residential, commercial and industrial electrical contracting services.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.