A. Longo Electric Inc.
25 years in business21 Gregory Dr
Watertown, CT 06795-3076
- (860) 274-4199
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/10/2005
Business Started: 01/01/1992
Business Incorporated: 12/15/1994 in CT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Anthony F. Longo, President
- Ms. Linda M. Longo, Secretary/Dir.
- Principal: Mr. Anthony F. Longo, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Linda M. Longo, Secretary/Dir.
- Electricians - Residential
- Fire & Smoke Alarm Systems
- Lighting Consultants
- NAICS: Electrical Contractors
- Circuit Breakers
- Generators - Electric
- Generators - Maintenance
- Switches - Electric
- Fans - Attic
- Fans - Repair
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Landscape Lighting
- Appliances - Installation
- Compliance Consulting
- Fire Protection Consultants
- Fire Protection Contractor
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Security Cameras
- Security Systems Consultants
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Electrical Power Systems (Residential & Commercial) - Backup Systems
- Fans - Industrial & Commercial
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Wire & Cable - Electric
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
A. Longo Electric, Inc. offers electrical contracting services, including wiring, generators, and security and alarm systems.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.