104 years in business35 Windsor Ave
Vernon Rockvl, CT 06066-2427
- (860) 872-3698
Additional Phone Numbers
- (860) 870-6572
- (860) 623-2351
- (860) 657-8455
- (860) 429-1217
- (860) 872-4429
- (860) 742-9607
- (860) 651-9117
- (860) 643-1351
- (860) 646-5619
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 07/20/2007
Business Started: 01/01/1913
Business Incorporated: 11/01/1945 in CT
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Eileen Martin, Division Manager
- Mr. Matthew Collins, Vice President
- Mr. Bruce Kloter, President
- Ms. Trudi Kozak, Corporate Secretary
- Mr. Gary Mackintosh, General Manager
- Mr. Len Schneider, Vice President
- Dry Cleaners
- Embroideries - Uniform
- Embroidery Design Punching
- Alterations - Clothing
- Bridal Gown Preservation
- Uniform Supply Service
- NAICS: Drycleaning and Laundry Services (except Coin-Operated)
Alternate Business Names
- Swiss Laundry of Rockville, Inc.
- Swiss Cleaners - Sophia's Plaza
- Swiss Cleaners - Shops at Somerset Square
- Swiss Cleaners - Phelps Crossing Shopping Plaza
- Swiss Cleaners - Meadowview Plaza
- Swiss Cleaners - Meadowbrook Shopping Plaza
- Swiss Uniform Services
Swiss Laundry of Rockville, Inc. dba Swiss Cleaners and Swiss Uniform Services offers dry cleaning, uniform rental and logo apparel.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.