Pro Source, LLC
6 years in business504 Main St
Farmington, CT 06032-2984
- (203) 413-6433
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 732-9517
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityLimited Liability Corporation
- Mr. Russell Houle, Partner
- Mr. Russell E Houle, Managing Member
- Mr. Dylan Magee, Partner
- Principal: Mr. Russell Houle, Partner
- Principal: Mr. Russell E Houle, Managing Member
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Building Restoration & Preservation
- Concrete Contractors
- Basement - Contractors
- Basement - Finishing
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Gutter Leaf Guards
- Contractors - Gutters
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Patio & Deck Builders
- Deck - Repair
- Walkway Design
- Patio Design
- Patio Builder
- Deck Builder
- Patio, Porch & Deck Enclosures
- Roofing Contractors
- Contractor - Metal Roofing
- Siding Contractors
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Handyman Services
- Sunroom & Solarium Design & Construction
- Contractor - Disabled Access
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Concrete - Stamped & Decorative
- Doors - Patio
- Doors - French
- Doors - Rolling
- Doors - Cellar/Basement/Bilco
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Windows - Wood
- Windows - Vinyl
- Windows - Egress
- Fire & Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Doors & Shutters
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Contractor - Decorative & Specialty Concrete
- Contractor - Flat Roof
- Deck Cleaning and Waterproofing
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Pro Source LLC is a General Contractor specializing in Green Energy Saving Construction including roofing, windows, doors, siding, decks, patios, gutters, ground-up construction, additions and restorations.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.