J & J Construction2402 Harbor View Dr
Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1551
Additional Phone Numbers
- (860) 916-2572
Find a Location
Type of EntitySole Proprietorship
- Ms. JoAnna Guastamachio-Hansen, General Manager
- Mr. Jerry M. Hansen, Co-Owner
- Contractors - General
- Kitchen & Bath - Design & Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Doors - Repair
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Refinishing
- Garage Builders
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Contractor - Insulation
- Mason Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Deck - Repair
- Deck Builder
- Roofing Contractors
- Siding Contractors
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Basement Waterproofing
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Remodeling Services
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Kitchen Cabinets - Refinishing, Refacing & Resurfacing
- Handyman Services
- Stair Builders
- Cabinet Maker
- Cabinet Refacing
- Doors - Installation
- Windows & Doors - Installation & Service
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Windows - Repairing
- Snow Removal Service - Roof
- Stone Setting - Interlocking Pavers
- Contractor - Sheetrock
- Contractors - Retaining Wall
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Out of BusinessAccording to information in BBB files, this business is no longer in business.
J & J Construction offers home improvement and remodeling services, including basements, siding, windows and doors, landscaping, and masonry.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.