Computer SuperCenter of Greenwich
33 years in business103 Mason St
Greenwich, CT 06830-6605
- (203) 661-1730
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jonathan Gould, General Manager
- Mr. Brian Desrosier, President
- Ms. Kathy Luci, Office Manager
- Computers - Furniture
- NAICS: Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- Audio-Visual Equipment - Dealers
- Computers - Dealers
- Computer Printers Sales & Service
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Computers - Used
- Home Theater
- Audio-Visual Consultants
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Forensics
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Data Systems - Consultants & Designers
- Computers - Network Security
- Storage - Data
- Data Communications Equipment & Systems
- Recycling - Computers & Other Electronics
Products & ServicesComputers, Printers, Networking, Audio, Tablets, Printer Ink & Toner, Supplies, Storage, Service revolving around computer technology for home and business.
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): Connecticut
Alternate Business Names
- Lighthouse Technologies Partners
Methods of Payment
- All Major Credit Cards and PayPal.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Full refund of new, complete, unopened merchandise within 15 Days of purchase.
Computer SuperCenter of Greenwich specializes in sales, installation and service of personal and business computer systems. The business services include but are not limited to data recovery, data transfer, home theater installation, OS X troubleshooting, new computer installation, laptio sceen repair and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.