Epcom World Industries, Inc.
10 years in business9 Fairview Dr
Pawcatuck, CT 06379-1271
- (212) 203-3219
Additional Phone Numbers
- (310) 564-6065
- (617) 517-4649
- (212) 203-9278
- (203) 987-5592
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Rudy V. Pancaro, President / CEO
- Ms. Dora Biocic, PR International Relations
- Mr. Dwayne W. Edwards, Network Analyst
- Ms. Melissa Leandro, HR Manager
- Mr. Tom Morrone, Sales Manager
- Mr. Greg Smith, Sr. Manager Billing / Tech Support
- Principal: Mr. Rudy V. Pancaro, President / CEO
- Customer Service: Mr. Greg Smith, Sr. Manager Billing / Tech Support
- Computer Consultant
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Telephone Equipment & Systems Dealers
- NAICS: Computer Systems Design Services
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Web Design
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Telephone Communications
- Smart Phone Software Support
Alternate Business Names
- Epcom Consulting Group
- Epcom Global Networks
- Epcom Super Store
- Epcom Hosting Services
- Epcom Financial Services
- Epcom Asset Management
- Epcom Medical Solutions
- Epcom Creative Division
- Epcom Repair Division
Epcom World Industries offers computer and server consulting, network design and implementation, security systems, repairs and technology products for home, home office, business, non-profit, education and government.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.