Amore Carpet & Floor Covering, Inc.
31 years in business1165 Boston Post Rd
West Haven, CT 06516-2229
- (203) 931-7727
Additional Phone Numbers
- (203) 934-9095
- (203) 934-8516
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Darrin J. Amore, President
- Mr. Darrin J. Amore, Manager
- Mr. Chris Mirault, Sales Associate
- Ms. Jill Querker, Manager
- Carpet & Rug Dealers - New
- Carpet Layers
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Floor Removal
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Floor Removal, Resurfacing and Refinishing
- Floor Refinishing
- Floor Resurfacing
- Floors - Industrial
- Floors - Garage
- Floors - Laminate
- Floors - Raised
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Hardwood Floor Maintenance
- NAICS: Flooring Contractors
- Auto Floor Coverings
- Floor Materials - Retail
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Floors - Hardwood
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Floor Waxing, Polishing & Cleaning
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Tile & Marble
- Marble - Natural
- Tile - Ceramic - Manufacturers & Distributors
- Tile Restoration
- Tile Sales
Amore Carpet & Floor Covering, Inc. specializes in sale and installation of flooring materials for residential and commercial clients. The business services include but are not limited to carpets, area rugs, hardwood flooring, tile, marble, vinyl and more.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.