Creative Playrooms, Inc.
49 years in business32750 Solon Rd.
Solon, OH 44139
- (440) 349-0702
- (440) 572-1864
- (216) 475-4114
- (440) 835-2526
- (216) 898-9524
- (216) 524-4232
- (330) 945-4820
- (440) 248-3410
Additional Phone Numbers
- (216) 475-6464
- (440) 248-3100
- (216) 524-8008
- (330) 928-1444
- (440) 835-5858
- (440) 886-2400
- (216) 898-9520
- (440) 572-9365
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 10/16/2000
Business Started: 04/01/1968
Business Incorporated: 04/01/1968 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Joan Wenk, C.E.O.
- Ms. Kim Fisher, Director
- Ms. Susan Frazier, Corporate Director Trad. Prog.
- Ms. Shirley Jenc, Vice-President
- Ms. Debbie Kaltner, Regional Director
- Ms. Lisa Kost, Corporate Director Montessori
- Ms. Kathleen Milliken, Regional Director
- Ms. Joan P. Wenk, Chairman
- Mr. Philip A. Wenk, Vice-President
- Child Care Centers
- Schools - Academic - Colleges & Universities
Alternate Business Names
- Independence Montessori & Child Care
- Maple Hts. Creative Playrooms
- Parma Montessori & Child Care
- Solon Creative Playrooms
- Stow Montessori & Child Care
- Strongsville Montessori & Child Care
- Westlake Montessori & Childcare
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.