Dworken & Bernstein Co., L.P.A.
57 years in business60 S Park Pl
Painesville, OH 44077-3417
- (440) 352-3469
- (216) 861-1403
Additional Phone Numbers
- (216) 861-4211
- (440) 946-7656
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mrs. Barbara A Marlowe, Director, Marketing & Public Relations
- Ms. Kim Alabasi, Of Counsel
- Ms. Jackie Aquila, Office Manager
- Mr. Frank Bartela
- Mr. Patrick Brickman
- Mr. Kenneth Cahill, Partner
- Ms. Stacy M. Callen
- Ms. Stacy Callen
- Ms. Amanda Condon
- Mr. Jerome Emoff, Of Counsel
- Ms. Nicole Fiorelli, Partner
- Ms. Shelley Fleming
- Mr. Grant Keating
- Mr. Laurie Koerner
- Mr. Keith Kraus, Partner
- Ms. Kristen Kraus, Partner
- Mr. Patrick Murphy, Partner
- Mr. Gary Okin, Partner
- Ms. Anna Parise, Partner
- Mr. Patrick Perotti, Partner
- Mr. Howard S. Rabb, Administrative Partner
- Mr. Irving Rosner, Vice President
- Mr. Steven H. Roth
- Mr. Richard Selby, Partner
- Mr. Jonathon Stender, Partner
- Mr. Joshua Strickland
- Ms. Jo Tatarko
- Mr. Jim Timmerberg
- Ms. Jodi Tomaszewski, Partner
- Mr. Geoffrey Turoff
- Mr. Erik Walter, Partner
- Mr. Dan Williams
- Attorneys & Lawyers
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Family
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Consumer Fraud
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Environmental
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Mass Torts
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Product Liability
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Real Estate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Wills, Trust & Probate
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Bankruptcy & Taxes
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Criminal
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Divorce
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment & Workers Compensation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Employment Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Estate Planning
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Immigration & Naturalization
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Litigation
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Adoption
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Insurance Law
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Medical Malpractice
- Attorneys & Lawyers - Juvenile
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- All major credit cards, cash, check
Welcome to Dworken & Bernstein Co., L.P.A., an award-winning law firm serving generations of families and businesses for more than 50 years in the Cuyahoga, Lake, Geauga and Ashtabula County areas.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.