National Heating & Air Conditioning Co.
86 years in business7861 Palace Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45249-1635
- (513) 621-2474
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 621-4620
- (888) 329-2919
- (513) 327-7286
- (513) 456-5089
- (513) 909-3285
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 01/01/1951
Business Started: 01/01/1931
Business Incorporated: 02/15/1963 in OH
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Scott Braun, President
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Contractor - Spray Foam Insulation
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- Radiant Heating
- Duct & Duct Fittings
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Heat Exchangers
- Water Heater - Tankless
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Heating Equipment & Systems Cleaning & Repair
- Air Purifying & Cleaning Systems & Equipment
- Electric Heating Elements
- Heating Equipment
- Insulation Removal
- On May 1, 2004, Scott Braun of National Heating & Air Conditioning Co. bought the assets of All About Heating & Cooling.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
This company offers heating & air conditioning installation & service.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.