How To Get More Value From Your BBB Torch Award
With your employees:
- Brief HR and employee-relations specialists about Award.
- Place the BBB-issued news release on company bulletin boards.
- Put story in your internal newsletter about receiving Award.
- Have supervisors announce the award, its meaning and value.
- Place mention of Award on your intranet site/internal communication.
- Post pictures of receiving Award on your intranet site/internal communication.
- Place BBB-provided video on your intranet site/internal communication.
With your customers/clients:
- Send an announcement of receiving the Award via Twitter, Facebook, email, and your social media channels.
- Put story in your customer newsletter about receiving Award.
- Place mention of Award on your website.
- Post pictures of receiving Award on your website.
- Post announcement of Award on all social media outlets, and on your business LinkedIn page.
- Position note of receiving BBB Torch Award on your email signature line.
With your vendors/suppliers:
- Brief vendor-relations personnel about Award.
- Send an announcement of receiving the Award via Twitter, Facebook, email, USPS mail.
In your sales presentations:
- Brief sales staff about Award and its meaning and value.
- Put Torch Award logo on business cards, letterhead, print collateral.
- Put BBB-issued news release in sales presentation.
- Display trophy and information about award in trade show and recruiting booth displays to differentiate your company.
At your company’s location and in the community:
- Purchase replicas of award for all locations.
- Use Torch Award logo on “giveaways” for customers or for use at trade shows.
- Highlight in any Board of Directors meetings.
With the News Media and Trade Media:
- Send news release with photo to local news media that cover the businesses where all company locations are located.
- Send news release with photo to all trade/professional media that cover the company and the industry segment.
- Send news release with photo to all bloggers that write about your company and industry segment.
- Use Torch Award in newspaper, radio and TV and billboard advertising.
All Torch Award advertising and promotion must adhere to the Council of Better Business Bureaus Torch Award program advertising guidelines.
Winning a BBB Torch Award is a great honor – leverage it
With your industry
With the news media