40 years in business2001 York Rd
Oak Brook, IL 60523-0427
- (630) 288-1095
- (816) 795-0946
- (888) 824-8435
- (815) 932-4637
Additional Phone Numbers
- (866) 594-1234
- (815) 695-5853
- (847) 689-1669
- (815) 932-2966
- (815) 937-2700
- (815) 626-2353
- (816) 795-2287
- (217) 424-8450
- (847) 789-2842
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/23/2003
Business Started: 03/01/1977
Business Started Locally: 03/01/1977
- Mr. Anthony Robinson, Executive Care Manager
- Ms. Cheryl Bynum, Correspondence Dept.
- Mr. Greg Capranica, General Manager
- Mr. Brendon Clonston, CEO
- Mr. Bill Conners, Manager
- Ms. Alice Domino, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Fred Fuller, General Manager
- Mr. Terry Gorsuch, V.P. & Gen. Mgr. IL Region
- Ms. Ashley LePard
- Melanie Mason
- Mr. John Niebur, General Manager
- Ms. Diana Palomar, Corp. & Community Affairs
- Ms. Michelle Payne, Customer Service
- Mr. Danny J. Pratt, System Manager
- Mr. David Rament, Manager
- Mr. Jeffrey Schenaman, Controller
- Ms. Regina Simmons, Customer Service Supervisor
- Mr. Clifford Waggoner, Vice President/Gen. Mgr.
- Television - Cable, CATV & Satellite
- Television & Radio - Dealers
- NAICS: Cable and Other Subscription Programming
- Advertising - Television
- Electronic Equipment & Suppliers - Service & Repair
- Business Services - General
- The BBB would like to advise consumers that as of January 2008, Comcast took control of networks belonging to Insight Communications in the Midwest. Comcast now owns the networks serving Illinois customers in Rockford/Dixon, Quincy/Macomb, Springfiel...
- The BBB would like to advise consumers that as of January 2008, Comcast took control of networks belonging to Insight Communications in the Midwest. Comcast now owns the networks serving Illinois customers in Rockford/Dixon, Quincy/Macomb, Springfield, Peoria and Champaign/Urbana, and Indiana customers in Bloomington, Anderson, and Lafayette/Kokomo. Consumers in the Rockford area seeking a report on Comcast should please view the report here: http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/television-cable-catv-and-satellite/comcast-in-rockford-il-27568
Products & ServicesThis company operates as a cable television and internet provider.
Alternate Business Names
- Insight Cable
- Comcast Cablevision, Inc. - All Residents of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Comcast Cablevision, Inc. - All Residents of Eastern PA
- Comcast - Default
- Comcast Xfinity
- Xfinity Comcast
- Comcast Cable
- Comcast Business
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.