American Sale - Tinley Park
57 years in business8405 185th St
Tinley Park, IL 60487
Additional Phone Numbers
- (708) 633-7700
- (708) 633-7283
- (708) 614-6552
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Marcy Brandis, Marketing Manager
- Robert Jones, President
- Ms. Mary Sue Kempton, Director, Human Resources
- Swimming Pool Contractors, Dealers, Design
- Christmas Trees
- Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
- Swimming Pool Cover Sales & Service
- Swimming Pool Equipment & Supplies
- NAICS: All Other Specialty Trade Contractors
- Billiard Equipment & Supplies
- Patio Equipment & Supplies
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Dealers
- Christmas Lights & Decorations
Products & ServicesPatio Furniture, Above and Inground Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs, Swim Spas, Grills, Trampolines, Backyard Wooden Playset, Billiard Tables, Game Table, Christmas and Holiday decor
Service AreaSOUTH SUBURBS (SOUTHERN COOK), SOUTHWEST SUBURBS (WILL, GRUNDY & KENDALL), WEST SUBURBS (KANE & DUPAGE)
Alternate Business Names
- American Sales Corporation
Methods of Payment
- Cash, Check, and all major credit cards
Refund & Exchange Policy:
- American Sale wants to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase.
- American Sale reserves the right to accept or decline any return.
- You must keep your receipt as the receipt is necessary for all returns or credits. The receipt is the responsibility of the customer as American Sale is unable to provide a copy of the receipt or duplicate copies.
- All returns must be made within 15 days of purchase. We regret we are unable to give a refund on any seasonal merchandise after the 15th day of purchase.
- Returned merchandise must be in new condition and original packaging.
- All chemical sales are final.
- All Clearance item sales are final.
- All Display items are final sale and sold as is.
- Pool Liners cannot be removed from the original packaging, if so it cannot be returned or exchanged.
- All sales on Christmas items are final as of December 16th.
- Exchanges or return for Halloween Costumes are not accepted after October 1st.
- Delivery/Installation charges are not eligible for a refund after the service(s) has been completed.
- Some items have a Modified Return Policy notated on the receipt in addition to the in store return policy. The Modified Return Policy would be followed.
- Special Order item(s) are not eligible for return. All deposits (up to the full amount of purchase) will not be refunded if an order is cancelled prior to delivery or pick up. Special Order items are noted on your receipt as item number 900-001.
Bring the product and receipt to any American Sale store within 15 days of purchase for credit or refund.
Credit/Debit card returns can only be issued to the original card used for purchase, otherwise a merchandise credit will be issued.
Returns over $100 will be refunded entirely by company check within 15 business days of the return date.
Gift card or Merchandise credit purchase, refund would be issued as merchandise credit.
Taxes will be refunded at your local rate.
Items returned without an invoice are subject to the approval of store management and will be refunded to an American Sale gift card.
Please contact American Sale Customer Service Department by Email at CustomerService@AmericanSale.com or phone at 708-614-6552 with any questions or concerns regarding our return policy.
American Sale reserves the right to accept or decline any return.
You must have the original order number as it is necessary for all returns or credits.
Returned merchandise must be in new condition and in original packaging.
Pool Liners cannot be removed from the original packaging, if so it cannot be returned or exchanged.
All Closeout Pool Liner sales are final.
Online purchases can be returned to an American Sale store location.
All returns must be made within 15 days of receipt of merchandise.
Online Halloween Costumes & Accessories: No returns will be accepted after October 1st. American Sale does not accept returns on hosiery or lingerie type items.
If a return needs to be made due to damage, defect, or incorrect item shipped, please download our Return Form and follow the instructions on how to return the item. You may also email CustomerService@AmericanSale.com, call 708-614-6552 for return options, or visit one of our 9 store locations. Please note that all refunds must be processed through our Internet Department; our stores cannot process refunds for online orders. Stores can process an even product exchange.
We do not accept returns on any International orders.
If an exchange is requested due to damage, defect, or incorrect item shipped, please download our Return Form and follow the instructions on how to return the item. You may also contact us at CustomerService@americansale.com or call 708-614-6552. Exchanges are processed using standard shipping methods.
DOWNLOAD AMERICAN SALE RETURN FORM
Return the product in the original packaging to our return center within 15 days of receipt of product. Include the invoice with the returned product and circle the items(s) you are returning. Customer Service will notify you via e-mail or phone when we have received and processed the return for credit to your credit card or Pay Pal account. Please allow 10 - 15 business days for the credit or refund to appear on your billing statement.
If item needs to be returned without damage, defect, or incorrect item shipped, the return mailing address is as follows. Buyer would assume all shipping costs. Return shipment charges would not be incurred by American Sale. Do not return items COD as these returns would not be accepted. For your protection, we recommend that you use UPS, Fed Ex, or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
Occasionally, a refund may take longer than usual to process. Typically the refund time period includes the transit time for American Sale to receive your item, the time it takes for us to process your return, and the time it takes to process your credit. We will keep you apprised of the status of your refund.
Founded in 1959, by Robert Jones Sr., American Sale is a family-owned and operated business, providing our customers the best selection in home recreation and holiday items.
Originally a toy store, the American Sale inventory has evolved over time to include items such as: patio furniture, hot tubs, above ground pools, grills, billiard tables, backyard playsets, and of course, Chicagoland's largest selection of the finest artificial Christmas trees and holiday décor.
Operating 9 stores throughout the Chicago suburbs and Northwest Indiana, American Sale has successfully serviced customers for over 50 years. The company prides itself on complete customer satisfaction. Owner and CEO Robert Jones continues to hand-pick items for store inventory, and is focused on bringing customers the best selection of home recreation and holiday items available in stores or online.
With the ability to import products directly from manufacturers all across the world, American Sale houses their inventory in a massive 225,000 square foot warehouse, centrally located in Chicago, the heart of the country, which maximizes delivery efficiencies for our customers. And because there is no "middle man", American Sale customers receive their products at substantial savings versus many retailers who simply do not have the space or ability to import and store items in mass quantities.
With our newly enhanced website, American Sale is happy to make the same great products found in our stores available to customers around the globe. And our online shoppers can rest assured that they will receive the same reliable customer service that has made us the leader in home recreation and holiday goods throughout the Chicago area. Bring the fun home today!
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.