Barrington Behavioral Health and Wellness, P.C.
7 years in business290 N Rand Rd
Lake Zurich, IL 60047-2213
- (847) 550-4497
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 261-2178
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 06/13/2013
Business Started: 01/01/2010
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2010
Business Incorporated: 07/06/2011 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Dr. Denise Casey, President
- Drug Abuse & Addiction - Info & Treatment
- Gambling Abuse & Addiction Info & Treatment
- Health & Wellness
- Marriage, Family, Child, Individual Counselors
- Psychologist Information & Referral Services
- Psychiatrists & Psychiatric Services
- NAICS: Offices of Mental Health Practitioners (except Physicians)
Products & ServicesThis company offers clinical psychologist in practice providing psychological services. Diagnostic evaluation, consultation, and psychotherapy.
- Individuals, Couples, and Family Counseling
- Children and Adolescent
- Adults and Seniors
- Mood Disorders, PTSD and Trauma
- Life Transitions, Grief & Loss
- Sexual Abuse, Divorce
- Eating and Learning Disorder
- Impaired Professionals
- Couples in Recovery
- Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Sex Addiction
- 12 Step Support
- Quality of life to the end of life
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Individual, Family, Couples Counseling
- In Service / In Facility Presentations
- Consultation to Physicians
- Caring for the Caregiver
- In Home Visits
- Hypnosis – Guided Imagery & Meditation
- Spiritual Counseling/ Spiritual Direction
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Mind-Body Connection Therapy
Testing & Assessment
- Employee Relations
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Divorce Recovery
- Professionals in Recovery
- Stand Strong Together
- Trim Life – Weight Loss
- Women’s Empowerment
- Connect on Main
- On Site Crisis Management
- Employee Relations
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication Training
- Management Consulting
- Alcohol / Drug Abuse Intervention & Support
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.