Creative Digitizing Inc.
11 years in business5135 Golf Rd STE 200
Skokie, IL 60077-1200
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 727-9195
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 03/07/2013
Business Started: 02/28/2006
Business Started Locally: 02/28/2006
Business Incorporated: 02/28/2006 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Al Estacion, Sales & Marketing Manager
- Ms. Ghie Altamera, Accts Payable
- Ms. Nerissa Estacion, Owner
- Promotional Products
- Caps - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Clocks - Components
- Fasteners - Textile & Apparel
- Handbags - Manufacturers Equipment & Supplies
- Hats - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Linings - Clothing
- Luggage - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Plastics - Products - Finished Wholesale & Manufacturers
- NAICS: Commercial Gravure Printing
- Boys Clothing & Furnishings - Retail
- Hats - Retail
- Mens Clothing & Furnishings - Retail
- Fashion Accessories
- Auto Accessories
- Baby Accessories & Services
- Promotional Products - Non-Wearable
- Promotional Products - Wearable
- Boys Clothing & Furnishings - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Clocks - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Desk Pads & Accessories
- Giftware - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Golf Equipment & Supplies - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Mens Clothing & Furnishings - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Office Supplies
- Womens Apparel - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Work Clothes - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Corporate Awards
- Awards - Production & Engraving
Products & ServicesThis company offers print, marketing, graphic arts, and other promotional items.
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.