Mendel Plumbing and Heating, Inc.
32 years in business3n640 17th St
Saint Charles, IL 60174-1601
- (630) 377-4103
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Tom Mascari, President
- Mr. Mike Mendel, CEO
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Pipe Inspection
- Pipe Thawing
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Inspection
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Remodeling Services
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- In-floor Heating
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Bathtubs & Sinks - Repair & Refinish
- Dehumidifying Equipment
- Filters - Air & Gas
- Heating & Air Conditioning - Filters
- Generators - Maintenance
- Leak Detection
- Pipe Fittings
- Valves - Repairing
- Air Quality Service
- Filters Air & Gas Cleaning
- Spas & Hot Tubs - Service & Repair
- Whirlpool Bath Equipment & Supplies
- Landscape Lighting
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Repair
- Lighting Fixtures - Repair & Maintenance
- Ventilating Systems - Cleaning
- Filters - Liquid
- Furnaces - Industrial
- Lighting Systems & Equipment
- Pipe Reconditioning
- Water & Sewer Line Protection
- Backflow Testing
- Backflow Prevention Devices & Services
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): De Kalb County, IL, Du Page County, IL, Kane County, IL, Kendall County, IL, Mc Henry County, IL
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
- We accept check, cash and all major credit cards for Residential Service. Billing is available upon approval for Commercial Service Customers.
Refund & Exchange Policy:Mendel Plumbing & Heating is known for standing behind the quality of our products & service. We warranty all of our work, parts & labor, for 1 year from the date of service. As a VIP Preventative Maintenance Program Member, our standard warranty DOUBLES to 2 years, parts & labor.
Looking for excellent Fox Valley Area Plumbing, A/C & Heating services you can TRUST? Call Mendel Plumbing, Cooling, Heating, Electrical, Duct Cleaning & Remodeling needs.
For 30 years, our team of professionals has been known for outstanding service, getting the job done right and standing behind our work. We call it, 'The Mendel Experience'.
- Commercial and Residential Plumbing
- Heating & Cooling: Residential and Commercial
- Air Duct Cleaning & Sealing
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.