ABC Plumbing Heating Cooling Electric
63 years in business220 W Campus Dr STE 200
Arlington Heights, IL 60004-1499
- (847) 419-1010
Additional Phone Numbers
- (888) 903-4070
- (883) 503-7070
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Matthew Schroll
- Gordon Schroll
- Principal: Mr. Matthew Schroll
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems
- Boilers - Repair & Cleaning
- Electricians - Residential
- Electricians - Commercial
- Heat Pumps
- Heating Contractors
- Plumbing Drains & Sewer Cleaning
- Sewer Contractors
- Water Heaters - Repairing
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Residential
- Air conditioning & Heating Contractors - Commercial
- NAICS: Plumbing, Heating, and Air-Conditioning Contractors
- Circuit Breakers
- Generators - Electric
- Switches - Electric
- Fuses - Electric
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Systems - Cleaning
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Air Duct Systems
- Air Duct Repair
- Electrical Power Systems Maintenance
- Boilers - Sales & Service
- Humidifying Apparatus
- Wire & Cable - Electric
- Furnace Sales & Service
- Furnace Cleaning
- On July 25, 2007 the BBB held a meeting with ABC Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling to address consumer allegations. Complaints on file allege disputes with the company's flat fee method of pricing, diagnosis problems, and customer service issues. The co...
- On July 25, 2007 the BBB held a meeting with ABC Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling to address consumer allegations. Complaints on file allege disputes with the company's flat fee method of pricing, diagnosis problems, and customer service issues. The company addressed the Bureau's concerns and advised the BBB that it has already taken corrective measures to improve in the aforementioned areas. ABC Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling owns ABC/Crisara Home Comfort, located at the same address. Although the two companies share employees and the same address, they are separate entities and the BBB maintains separate reports on both companies. Consumers should be aware that ABC Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling owns ABC/Crisara Home Comfort, with both companies being located at the same address. Although the two companies share employees and the same address, they are separate entities and the BBB maintains separate reports on the two businesses.
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
Methods of Payment
cash, check, visa, master card, American express, discover, and we offer financing through multiple sources.
Residential plumbing, heating, cooling and electrical repair and replacement service
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.