11 years in business
4 Westbrook Corporate Ctr Ste 640
Westchester, IL 60154-5705
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Clark Johnson, Director of Marketing
- Principal: Mr. Clark Johnson, Director of Marketing
- Painting Contractors
- Contractors - Ceiling
- Drywall Contractors
- Drywall Taping and Texturing
- Floor Coverings & Installation
- Floor Coatings - Epoxy/Polyurethane
- Floor Resurfacing
- Floors - Industrial
- Hand Painting & Decorating
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Commercial Painting Contractor
- Painters - Commercial or Residential
- Parking Area Maintenance & Marking
- Pavement & Floor Marking Services
- Plastering Contractors
- Wallpaper Removing
- Wallpaper Hangers
- NAICS: Painting and Wall Covering Contractors
- Coatings - Protective
- Corrosion Control
- Metal Cleaning
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Wall Coatings
- Drywall Toxic - Inspection
- Interior Decorators & Designers
- Interior Designers - Architectural
- Interior Designers - Commercial
- Interior Decorators & Designers - Workroom
- Property Management - Industrial & Commercial
- Steam Cleaning - Industrial
- Wall Cleaning
- Metal Finishers
- Wallboard & Plasterboard
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Industrial
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Interior Finishing
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
- Environmental Testing & Consulting
- Contractors - Flooring
Alternate Business Names
- Finishing Contractor's Association of Chicago
Number of Employees: 3
Finishing Chicago.com is a free service that provides its customers with a creative, well-trained and safety-focused workforce in the painting, decorating, drywall finishing and wall covering industries. Finishing Chicago.com includes residential, commercial, and industrial contractors.
Finishing Chicago.com contractors are trained in the use of tools, project management methods and techniques in client communication. Its contractors receive advanced safety training including: OSHA 10 & 30, LEED, ladders & scaffolding, fall protection, lead awareness, and aerial work platform.
Finishing Chicago.com is responsible for marketing the services for all of its member contractors.
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.