Ansley Business Materials
41 years in business400 N Paulina St
Chicago, IL 60622-6317
- (312) 666-4950
Additional Phone Numbers
- (800) 334-4226
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Jim Fleming, President
- Customer Service: Ms. Margot Cassidy
- Office Supplies
- Laminations - Plastic, Paper
- Paper Products
- Paper Towels
- Printing Equipment
- Printing Supplies
- NAICS: Stationery and Office Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- Appliances - Major - Dealers
- Appliances - Small - Dealers
- Building Materials
- Business Forms & Systems
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies - Dealers
- Electronic Power Supplies
- Envelopes - Retail
- Labels - Paper
- Mail Order & Catalog Shopping
- Tools - Power Actuated
- Vacuum Cleaners - Household - Dealers
- Cleaning Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies by Mail
- Cleaning Supplies by Internet
- Boxes - Paper
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies
- Lights Bulbs & Tubes
- Office Furniture & Equipment
- Safety Equipment & Clothing
- Vacuum Cleaners - Industrial & Commercial
- Organic/Green Products
- Emergency Disaster Preparedness Equipment & Supplies
Service AreaWe service the following area(s): This company ships internationally.
Alternate Business Names
- Ansley Business Materials of Chicago, Inc.
Ansley Business Materials is an office supply and appliance
company for commercial businesses. This business offers office
supplies, appliances, boxes and package material, building materials, business
forms and systems, cleaning supplies, electronic equipment, first aid kits and
emergency response equipment, envelopes, generators, industrial equipment,
labels, laminations, light bulbs, office furniture, printers and copiers, and
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.