BBB Accredited Business Profile

• Hardwood Floors
  • Tile Sales
  • Flooring Contractors

Products & Services
Hardwood, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Glass Tile, Tile, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl, Vinyl Sheet, Epoxy, Radiant Heat, Sheet Vinyl, Carpet Tile
Service Area
We service the following area(s): Cook County, IL, DuPage County, IL, Grundy County, IL, Kankakee County, IL, Kendall County, IL, Lake County, IN, Porter County, IN, Will County, IL
Alternate Business Names
  • Creative Carpet Inc
Methods of Payment
  • American Express, Discover, Visa, Debit, MasterCard, all major credit cards, check, financing
Refund & Exchange Policy:

“No Regrets Guarantee!” -

Here’s howthe “No Regrets Guarantee” works: if at any time during the first 30 days afterinstallation you decide you don’t like your new flooring for whatever reason,just let me know.  I’ll replace thematerials free of charge.  I offer thisguarantee to ALL of my customers purchasing flooring for their personalresidences, regardless of size or cost of the material.  This guarantee does not include the cost of installation or other labor.

I offer thisamazing guarantee because you’re going to have your new floor for a long, longtime, and I don’t want you to have to live with a choice you’ll regret.   I want you to be head-over-heels thrilledwith your selection.  So if you areunhappy with the flooring, I’ll replace it one time free of charge with anotherstyle of equal or lesser value.  (If thenew flooring you select costs more, you simply pay the difference.)

If you walkedinto any other flooring store and asked them for a guarantee like this, theywould probably laugh and tell you “no way!”  So how can I offer such a powerful guarantee?  I couldn’t unless I was absolutely confidentin the quality of my products and service.  I am confident, and you will be, too…I guarantee it!

Lifetime Installation Warranty -

Buyingflooring is not like buying any other piece of interior décor, such as a sofaor a lamp.  Why?  Because, unlike other products, flooring isinstalled or “manufactured” in your home.  This makes the installation critical.   At Creative Carpet, I offer a lifetime installation warranty to ALL ofmy customers purchasing flooring for their personal residences.  You NEVER have to worry about something goingwrong with the installation.  If it does,I’ll fix it FREE!  And I’ll do itquickly.

BBB ACCREDITATION SINCE 08/01/2009