D K Landscape & Design, Inc.
25 years in business4747 Waa Kee Sha Dr
Oswego, IL 60543-6815
- (630) 551-0428
Additional Phone Numbers
- (630) 333-5222
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/16/2003
Business Started: 01/01/1993
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1993
Business Incorporated: 05/14/2003 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. David Kittilsen, President
- Ms. Lisa Kittilsen, Secretary
- Landscape Contractors
- Landscape Maintenance
- Landscape Design
- Property Maintenance
- Sprinkler System
Alternate Business Names
- DK Landscape
Design & Construction:
- Residential Garden Design
- New Construction Landscapes
- Court Yards
- Estate Landscapes
- Natural Stone Paving & Walls
- Materials: Limestone/Bluestone, Granite
- Unique Aarchitectuary Designed Patios
- Brick Drives
- Retaining Walls – Natural Stone / Unilock Materials
- Fireplaces – Unilock Pre Fabricated
- Fireplaces – Mason Built
- Built in Grills / Outdoor Kitchens
- Pergolas / Arbors / Trellises
- Landscape Lighting
- Lawn Sprinkler Systems
- Plant Bed Irrigation
- Aluminium Maintenance Free Fences
- Dog Runs
- Commercial / Residential
MAINTENANCE SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Mowing / Edging – Mulch Beds
- Spring / Fall Clean up
- Lawn Fertilization
- Complete Tree Care + Trimming – Tree Removal
- Bed Weeding
- Spring / Summer Annuals – Mums
- Custom Planters
- Mulch Delivery
- Complete Snow Removal / Driveways & Commercial Lots
Lawn Irrigation Systems
- Plant Bed Irrigation
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for one year from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.