Double D Design, Inc.
15 years in business9 Jayne St.
Algonquin, IL 60102-2709
- (847) 658-1996
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 02/24/2009
Business Started: 03/26/2002
Business Started Locally: 03/26/2002
- Ms. Robyn DeLavergne, Owner
- Mr. Daniel DeLavergne, President
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Contractors - General
- Basement - Finishing
- Electricians - Residential
- Drywall Contractors
- Floor Laying, Refinishing & Resurfacing
- Hand Painting & Decorating
- Home Improvements
- Home Improvements - Additions
- Painting Contractors
- Painting - Faux Finishing
- Tile - Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Construction & Remodeling Services
- Basement - Remodeling
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Windows - Installation & Service
- Cabinet Refinishers
- Hardwood Floor Contractors
- NAICS: Residential Remodelers
- Doors - Installation
- Resilient & Vinyl Flooring
- Kitchen Cabinets & Equipment - Household
- Tile - Non-Ceramic - Contractors & Dealers
- Contractor - Commercial
- Contractor - Interior Trim
- Marble & Granite Installation, Stonework Fabrication
Products & ServicesAdditons, basements, kitchens & bathrooms - carpentry (rough trim & cabinetry) - above ground plumbing - ceramic, stone, laminate & hardwood flooring - electrical - interior/exterior & faux painting - windows & doors - drywall (finished)
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.