Zurich North America
104 years in business
Headquarters1299 Zurich Way
Schaumburg, IL 60196-1056
- (847) 413-5187
- (847) 698-7510
- (847) 874-0715
Additional Phone Numbers
- (847) 413-5438
- (847) 330-1674
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 04/16/2008
Business Started: 01/01/1913
Business Started Locally: 01/01/1913
Type of EntityCorporation
- Ms. Susan B Kendziora, Vice President
- Ken Bray, Compliance Officer
- Lindy Bruce Hood, Director of Marketing
- Blaine Krage, Manager of Public Relations
- Ella Liberman, Associate General Counsel
- Brenda Lombardo, Director of Marketing
- Insurance Services
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance - Liability
- Insurance - Property
- Insurance - Workers Compensation
- Insurance Services - Commercial
- Insurance - Employee Benefits
- NAICS: Insurance Agencies and Brokerages
Alternate Business Names
- Northern Insurance Company of New York
- Zurich American Insurance Company
- Colonial American Casualty and Surety Company
- American Zurich Insurance Company
- Assurance Company of America
- Zurich American Insurance of Illinois
- Steadfast Insurance Company
- Universal Underwriters Insurance Company
- Universal Underwriters of Texas Insurance Company
- Empire Fire and Marine Insurance Company
- American Guarantee & Liability Insurance Company
- Federal Kemper Life Assurance Co.
- Empire Indemnity Insurance Company
- Fidelity and Deposit Company of Maryland
- Maryland Casualty Company
- Universal Underwriters Insurance Services, Inc.
- Universal Underwriters Service Corporation
- Vehicle Dealer Solutions, Inc
- Zurich Agency Services, Inc
- Zurich E&S Brokerage, Inc
- The Zurich Services Corporation
- Zurich Insurance North America
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.