Hallberg Commercial Insuror's Inc.
30 years in business120 W 22nd St STE 101
Oak Brook, IL 60523-4066
- (630) 574-2036
Additional Phone Numbers
- (312) 322-7423
- (800) 342-0631
Additional Email Addresses
Additional Website Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 12/06/2002
Business Started: 11/01/1986
Business Started Locally: 11/01/1986
Business Incorporated: 02/24/2013 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. David Schroer, President
- Ms. Lisa Cordero, Vice President
- Ms. Eilene Flynn, Marketing Director
- Mr. James P. Hallberg, CEO
- Ms. Sandra Horn, President
- Insurance Companies
- Insurance - Accident & Health
- Insurance - Auto
- Insurance - Health
- Insurance - Life
- Insurance - Dental
- Insurance - Disability
- Insurance - Liability
- Insurance - Property
- Insurance - Workers Compensation
- Insurance Services
- NAICS: Insurance Agencies and Brokerages
- Social Service Organizations
- Health & Medical - General
- Hallberg Financial has requested that before filing a BBB inquiry, consumers contact Bill Hallberg at 630-242-3219, his cell 630-205-7083, or via e-mail at email@example.com Please understand that you can file a complaint with the BBB...
Hallberg Financial has requested that before filing a BBB inquiry, consumers contact Bill Hallberg at 630-242-3219, his cell 630-205-7083, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that you can file a complaint with the BBB now or at any time during this process. It is our hope that Hallberg Financial will resolve the matter for you in an expedient manner.
Service AreaWEST SUBURBS (KANE & DUPAGE)
Alternate Business Names
- Group Health
- Hallberg Commercial Group Health
- Hallberg Insurance Network
Licensing, Bonding or RegistrationThis business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB Reason for Ratings
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.