15 years in business1100 Jorie Blvd
Oak Brook, IL 60523-4408
- (708) 491-0153
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 08/31/2005
Business Started: 01/01/2002
Business Started Locally: 01/01/2002
Business Incorporated: 12/27/2001 in IL
Type of EntityLimited Liability Company
- Mr. Steve Banke, C.E.O.
- Ms. Patty Regan
- Information Technology Services
- Computers - Dealers
- Computer Printers Sales & Service
- Computers - Furniture
- Computers - Supplies & Parts
- Computers - Used
- Communication Consultants
- Computers Hardware, Software & Services
- Computer Business Services
- Computer Software Publishers & Developers
- Computers - Bulletin Boards
- Computers - Cable & Installation
- Computers - Disaster Recovery
- Computers - Forensics
- Computers - Graphics
- Computers - Multimedia
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Rent & Lease
- Computers - Rooms - Installation & Equipment
- Computers - Service & Repair
- Computers - Sys Designers & Consult
- Computers - Programming
- Computers - Training
- Internet Services
- Web Design
- Computers - Network Security
- Computers - Security Equip & Systems
- Video Gaming Establishments
- Computer Assisted Design Services
- Telephone Communications
- Computers - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- NAICS: Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Recycling - Computers & Other Electronics
- Computer Consultant
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.