March Industries, Inc.
24 years in business150 Arrowhead Dr
Hampshire, IL 60140-7658
Additional Phone Numbers
- (847) 697-6970
- (630) 514-4453
Additional Email Addresses
Find a Location
BBB File Opened: 09/12/2007
Business Started: 03/24/1993
Business Started Locally: 03/24/1993
Business Incorporated: 03/24/1993 in IL
Type of EntityCorporation
- Mr. Joseph Marchewka, President
- Industrial Equipment & Supplies
- Benches & Work Tables
- Cabinet Equipment & Supplies
- Mats & Matting
- Sweepers - Power
- NAICS: Industrial Machinery and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- Baths - Equipment & Supplies
- Building Materials
- Coffee Break Service & Supplies
- Furniture - Outdoor
- Games & Supplies
- Lawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
- Hardware - Retail
- Housewares - Retail
- Painters Equipment & Supplies
- Paint - Retail
- Party Supplies
- Patio Equipment & Supplies
- Plumbing Fixtures, Parts, Supplies - Retail
- Tools - Electric
- Vacuum Cleaners - Supplies & Parts
- Christmas Lights & Decorations
- Skin Care
- Cleaning Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies by Internet
- Home Electronics
- Air Conditioning Supplies & Parts
- Buffing & Polishing Equipment & Supplies
- Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment& Supplies
- Chairs - Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Conveyors & Conveying Equipment
- Fans - Industrial & Commercial
- Floor Machines
- Heating Equipment
- Hydraulic Equipment & Supplies
- Janitors Equipment & Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Safety Equipment & Clothing
- Waste Containers
Alternate Business Names
BBB Reason for Ratings
Licensing information is provided in the BBB Business Profiles to inform the public about industries that may require professional licensing, bonding, or registration. Better Business Bureau encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.
BBB promotes truth in advertising by contacting advertisers whose claims conflict with the BBB Code of Advertising. These claims come to our attention from our internal review of advertising, consumer complaints and competitor challenges. BBB asks advertisers to substantiate their claims, change ads to make offers more clear to consumers, and remove misleading or deceptive statements.
BBB reports on known significant government actions involving the business's marketplace conduct.
Out of Business
BBB reports on a company that is out of business for three years from the date the company closes its doors or ceases to do business.
Misuse of Better Business Bureau Name/Logo
BBB reports on unauthorized use of the Better Business Bureau's name and/or logo for as long as the business continues to use it in any advertising, or for one year after the business ceases any repeated unauthorized uses.
BBB reports on a business’s bankruptcy as long as the business remains in bankruptcy.
BBB reports when mail sent to the business was returned by the Postal Service.